Friday, May 18, 2012

The Purpose Of My Blog


This Blog is about my desire for God to teach me and give me a hunger to pray for my Church, my Pastor, my Friends and my Family. God is answering my prayers, he has put together a group of Interceders at my Church to join me in agreement in praying for our Pastor and our Church.

We started out with I think 3 women and God has multiplied that number greatly already. God will move beyond our ability if we will simply take the first step. God himself has taken this group and moved us beyond our Church and has expanded us to several other churches. I give all the praise and glory to my father in heaven because it has only been by his grace that this has been possible.

If God has given you a desire to begin a prayer ministry at your church similar to what we have started. I would love to hear from you. It's important for me to be able to interceede with you and to give God praise for what he is doing.

I also have a link to my Facebook page on my blog. Please like my page on Facebook. I normally only post one thing every day or two just to remind you of something important to pray about.

God Bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment